Our customized digital marketing workshops are an excellent way to train your marketing teams and company to understand the what’s, why’s and how’s of digital marketing.
Taught within the framework of the book, The Customer Journey: How an Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business. These workshops, taught by our most experienced speakers are interactive, hands-on and provide tools, resources, and up-to-date industry insights to take advantage immediately.
Many options are available to suit your needs and are customized for your industry vertical – be it a half day, full day, or multi-day presentation; online or in-person.
Workshops are built around pre and post assessments which include interactive individual marketing skills assessments; an over company digital marketing assessment and each participant will receive an interactive workbook designed to facilitate learning the fundamentals we teach. In addition, we will provide a free digital copy of our book so your team can even more insights. Post workshop skills testing is also available.
The curriculum of the workshops covers these topics (or a completely customized version):
- How to create an omni-channel digital marketing strategy
- How to align your tactics with your Customer Journey
- How to create efficient internal processes (RACI)
- How to own your audience & leverage it for growth
- Where and how to promote your content
- Link building – How to accelerate a process that happens naturally
- How to go from frustration to success with content marketing
- How to come up with hundreds of content ideas that will rank in search
- Content ideas and the editorial calendar – Creating marketing efficiencies
- Keywords, market research and getting to page one of search
- SEO best practices and how to optimize your content
- Lead nurture workflows, content, and conversions
- Using measurement to make future strategic decisions